Monday 15 March 2010

NO LIFE!!!

Occupying my brain currently...

LOST Season 6 - final season, mind blowing and there are only seven episodes left till the end. THE END. I am now very sad. Truly, very very upset by this.

Our Tragic Universe - Scarlett Thomas - The only book I have really been excited about and its not out for another couple of months and I am 100 pages into it! A perk of working in a bookstore are proofs! I have one and I am loving it. Every page. Very inspirational, has set me on my path of understanding Omega Point theory.

Caprica - Tough going, quite slow, but brilliantly written and a true grower. Not the LOST replacement I once thought though. Fuck knows why i thought that!

Fringe Season 2 - Continues to get better. Walter is an ace character!

Mad Men Season 2 - Almost at the very end of this season and its brilliant. So much better than the first season and that was brilliant too! In everyway. Season 3 is sitting on my Sky +

Buffy Season 8 - Twilight, the big bad for season 8 has been revealed. Annoyingly i kinda knew who it was, but it still shocked me. Most recent issue confused the shit out of me though. I don't know what the fuck is going on.

The Sword - Its almost at its end. Why does everything i love come to an end?

Well... not everything, just media wise. My true love continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment